We have a basic price for 2017 of £495 + VAT which covers:
– As many runs to the service as you wish, and the number of runs makes no difference to the price of the service. These may include:
– Groom and Best Man.
– As many bridesmaids runs to the service as required.
– A separate journey for the mother of the bride, if required.
– Bride and escort to the service.
– Bride and groom to reception, and
– To return at any time up to 9pm and within a 10 mile radius of Eversley in any car of your choice to launch you on your honeymoon in style, or to give you a beautiful “run” in the countryside as an interlude between the daytime and evening events.
We also offer the following variations to the basic price.
– The Alvis carries a £100 discount to the basic price.
– We offer discretionary discounts for winter weddings (Nov-March incl.), for non-Saturday weddings and for civil ceremonies.
– The four Bedford OB buses and coaches each carry a £200 surcharge to the basic price, but they are zero-rated for VAT.
We would also be delighted to give you a quotation for:
– Evening collections after 9pm
– Journeys beyond a 10 mile radius of Eversley
– Modifications to the above suite of services.
We pride ourselves in being the market leader for vintage/historical bridal vehicles in the Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire counties, indeed in the whole of south east England. We truly do offer you great value for money.
Please get in touch to discuss your detailed requirements and final pricing structure. We are registered for VAT which must be added to all quotations, except for the four Bedford coaches and buses which are zero-rated.